A couple months ago I planned a surprise vacation for Gary and I for our 2nd Wedding Anniversary. We almost decided to cancel it, but didn't....and I'm glad we didn't....turns out, it was EXACTLY what we needed. We went to Durango, Colorado and stayed the weekend in an Awesome Hotel called the Strator...it was filled with old antiques and period details. We spent the weekend just relaxing and NOT ANSWERING any bond phones (Thanks to Bondsman Supreme....SAGE, Thank you Sage!) And although we missed our Butterball HUGELY (it was our first trip away from him since his birth) it was really great of my mom to take care of Asher so we could unwind for the weekend. I'm posting some of the pictures we took....we rode the train from Durango to the little mining town of Silverton, traveled to the nearby town of Pagosa Springs and soaked in the natural hot springs, and even made my first stop at FOUR CORNERS and took the requisite tourist photo! Heee Heee!
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment