Well, things have actually been pretty hard the past week or two...Gary is re-cooping, but not as fast as we like. I never took him for granted before, but lets just say I appretiate him more than ever. I think the worst is over and he'll be back up and running in no time.
Around about the same time Gary was down Asher got his first cold....which then turned in RSV and an ear infection. He handled it pretty well, but I now know what people talk about when they say "I stayed up all night with a sick baby" Ughhh. I guess I had no idea. Asher spoils us by sleeping through the night when he is feeling well. The docotors have him taking breathing treatments and surprisingly enough he puts up hardly any fight. He is feeling much better now and has definatly got his appitite back.
You know how when you get some medicines and on the side of the bottle it says "May cause drousiness" or "Do not make important decsions while taking this medicince"? Well, I know why now. Meet Uh-Oh.(No really, thats what we call her, Uh-Oh) The newest TEMPORARY member of our family, Oh-Oh. Gary aquired her on an unsupervised afternoon while taking some of that medication that youre not supposed to make any important decsions on....HeeeHeeeHeee. She's super cute and we love her, but after 3 days we have decided that Asher is enough for now.
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment